Keeping accurate records assist in the regular maintenance and repair of your baler, as well as the processing of warranty claims with International Baler. It may also increase Balers resale should your company decide to sell or trade-in for another top of the line Baler from International Baler!
- Keep all documents (manual, drawings, and schematics) together. Make copies for an office file if needed for safekeeping and easy reference.
- File all oil analysis reports with International Baler.
- Record all monthly audits, oil changes, hydraulic fluid changes, all maintenance for the Baler conducted (a form is provided in the back of your manual).
- Keep a record of any major work done.
- Have all work done through International Baler and we’ll keep the files for you!